Pages

Friday, 1 January 2016

New Year and #MySkinnyGreens

SKINNY GREENS !


It's that time of year again - Christmas and New Year has been and gone, we have stuffed our faces and avoided the gym like the plague, but its time to get back to it and start 2016 on the right foot. 

( RAW Double Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies.. yes they are healthy and sooo yummy )


No matter what your New Years resolution is there will be one thing that will always help you to achieve your goal, and that’s none other than loving your body, feeding it goodness and exercising keeps you clear minded for any obstacles in the coming year. New Year shouldn't make you feel pressured to do anything drastic. I use it to reflect, reset and set out my goals for the year ahead and aim to be both happy in body and mind. 


I know I know! It’s hard to get back to it sometimes - I struggle too! I'm beginning with 3 weeks of spending time with my family and just relaxing my year starts up again.  As always, it’s non stop so, this year I am going to use a little helping hand from Bioglan Superfoods www.bioglansuperfoods.co.uk. They have just released a new weight wellness programme, Skinny Greens [hyperlink to: www.skinnygreens.co.uk]. Used alongside a healthy, balanced diet, the three-week programme helps achieve weight wellness with all the added goodness of Bioglan Superfoods.


I start my 3-week detox today and can’t wait to see the benefits! I usually am a little apprehensive about these kinds of things but when I read the natural ingredients and fuss-free format, there was no question that it was only going to be beneficial. I have just arrived in France for a week snowboarding and my Skinny Greens have come for the journey!


So, day one today before heading out for a day of snowboarding I will take the first step - a Greens Cleanse. I'll simply be adding the tropical pineapple flavoured powder to a glass of water to help stimulate the natural cleansing of my liver and fuel the lymphatic system. The cleanse contains natural ingredients such as milk thistle, dandelion and aloe vera - perfect to help my body cleanse, detox and alkalise.


So day one today before heading out for a day of snowboarding I will make my first shake containing:
Inulin, Barley Grass Powder, Wheatgrass Powder, Yacon Powder, Pineapple Flavour (Natural Flavouring Substances & Flavouring Preparations; Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides), Celery Root Powder, Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Green Tea Extract, Dandelion Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder.




Never seen so much goodness in one drink … catch me if you can family Crane hehehe. 
I’ll let you now how I go if you would like to try the detox with me click the link below I don't think you will regret it . 
http://skinnygreens.co.uk


Lcx 
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates by pipdig